Help Me Decide..Mahina L or XL

Jglassk

O.G.
Dec 17, 2009
Hi Everyone..I need some advice from all of you. I have a chance to buy a Mahina XL in Elephant Gris or a Mahina L in Anthracite. Which would you choose???

Although I love the L....the Elephant Gris is such a lovely colour so I would go for that!

Thank you for your advice....I had the elephant gris in L and sold her not to long ago and now I miss her and found the XL....I have a XL Noir but it really doesnt do anything for me and I dont carry her that often...I really want both bags!!:biggrin: But cant do that right now...

Do you think the elephant gris goes with more than the anthracite color?

I heard you can carry a small farm animal in the XL , I find my L to be large enough. Are you a petite girl?

Hi, thank for that info on the L....No im not petite...Im 5'6 and about 140 ...I also have a 7 month old so I have to carry additional items sometimes...but then I dont want something too heavy either...know what I mean?

I have an L in elephant gris-- I love the color -- get the XL!!

I just purchased the XL today....its brand new..the lady never used it ..she purchased it and now needed the money so I got a great deal on it! I cant wait for it to arrive! I will post pics once the baby gets here!! WHOOHOO!:yahoo:
Thanks to everyone for their advice!