Help me decide: Loewe or Chloé basket bag?

Which one should I get?

• Loewe

Votes: 83 84.7%
  • Chloe

Votes: 15 15.3%

• Total voters
I coulent help myself and bought the Loewe tote. Are you ladies carrying it as a tote (I.e. over the shoulder) or more as a handheld bag? I want to carry it on my shoulder but wondering if it will lose its shape more.

View attachment 5041915

Gorgeous! I haven’t worn mine out yet but I plan on wearing it both ways. The version I purchased has raffia woven with wool and cotton so it feels quite sturdy.

Reactions: Lessthan3C
I've also placed an order for the basket bag in tan leather + the 2021 Paula's Ibiza parrot pouch with the drawstring closure.. the basket bag is completely sold out and apparently on waiting list in my country, so not sure when i will receive it.

loewe parrot pouch.jpeg

Reactions: Roie55 and Cardamom
Reactions: fuschiapeony
sorry for lurking an old post but could you share what is the bag insert that you're using? Planning to get the same bag!

My bag insert is made by Tintamar and it’s called VIP (Very Intelligent Pocket). My friend bought it for me in Australia (I’m in the US). Not sure where you are located, but I just googled it and it’s still being made. It’s about 11” long and 8” tall

Hi everyone,
Since my question is exactly on the same topic but different bags , can I ask some advice please? Which k e would you go for? I REALLY like Chloe but I really WANT a Loewe! I’m not a basket bag person so it needs to be something I can carry on shoulder. TIA

381F64D5-E0CB-4B67-BCEE-381058DB7FB9.jpeg

40C7469F-FC6B-46C8-88F4-11F5A3F741D4.jpeg

Hi everyone,
Since my question is exactly on the same topic but different bags , can I ask some advice please? Which k e would you go for? I REALLY like Chloe but I really WANT a Loewe! I’m not a basket bag person so it needs to be something I can carry on shoulder. TIA

View attachment 5362913

View attachment 5362914
By far the Loewe. It is way better for travel because it can pack flat. I've tried this bag on and it's beautifully made and looks so cute