help me decide ladies!!!

1. as much i would want to buy all three, my funds would only allow me to buy one. which one should i get? i am in search of a logo-free oversized bag. im 5'1 and weighs only 80 pounds so some regular-sized bags already look oversized to me.. haha! :biggrin: im not really after the function, or what it can hold, since ill just probably put my phone, wallet, a few stuff (powder, blush), a little notebook maybe...

1. balenciaga city in white - i'm balenciaga-virgin! i don't own one yet! and i'll get a good deal on this one, brand new.
    2. chloe edith whiskey - it is slightly used and has a 2-inch scratch on the leather, but ill pay only $800 for it!
    3. YSL muse - ill be paying a little more (ok, much more)... :yes: i kinda like the personalized one with my initials, but i have 4 YSL bags already...

there's no balenciaga and chloe stores here in our country so if i pass up on these two and if i decide to buy one eventually, i would be spending so much more... what do you think ladies??
    thanks!!

????

2. Balenciaga! You will love it! You might have to be careful if you're getting a white one though, it may dirty easily.

3. yup that's what i am thinking too, yhassan! a friend told me about it getting dirty easily, but i feel that ill get to use it more often if it's white... so i guess ill just have to be extra careful if ever i decide to get the balenciaga. thanks yhassan! :smile:

it's really hard for me to decide coz i haven't seen the muse in person, and the edith - I just saw somebody carrying it and i didn't get to feel the leather. (oh i almost wanted to ask her if i can touch her bag but that would be really weird....) the balenciaga, i only tried carrying it for a few seconds and didn't really inspect the bag....

4. I vote for balenciaga too. I think it would be a nice bag for the summer. They are all great bags though.

5. Balenciaga! I am also only 5'1 - and I love my balenciaga city - mine's black. I had a pale rose and I sold it (not a pink person). Totally go for the balenciaga - they are so luscious and soft!

Editted to say that you can get a balenciaga bag from balenciaga USA in manhattan, Barneys, or Neiman Marcus. I was on a waitlist for mine all over NY and NJ (I'm in NY), where these bags are UBER popular and hard to get. Fortunately a friend of mine in LA was friends with an SA at Barneys in Beverly Hills, so mine was shipped to me from there. I don't know if they ship out of the US, but it's worth a try, no?

6. I'd go for the white Balenciaga - gorgeous! :love:

7. thanks whatzerface! =) perfect! it's like summer here all year round!

LivinLuxury, thanks! =) i also considered getting the black city -- it's so classy!! but i had to take that out of my list because i don't really wear a lot of blacks... m sure you're luvin yours!!

HeatherMarie18, thanks! more and more are voting for the balenciaga!

keep the comments comin! :smile:

8. Definitely the white Balenciaga!!

9. Balenciaga without a doubt! I have a white Twiggy. Bbags in white are gorgeous!

10. The Balenciagia, without a doubt. You said it is a really good deal but make sure that it is authentic, beware of the "superfakes".

11. I vote for Muse.

12. Muse! I have B-bags and the Muse, and I would pick the Muse anytime if I had to pick only one bag when I run out of the house in case of fire :biggrin:

13. I'd pick the Bbag ... every bag addict needs at least one Balenciaga in the collection.

14. The B bag :love:

15. thanks kat, Shyloo, bag.lover and nextnewface! :smile:

TammyD, how's the Muse bag? how's the feel of the leather? ohhh don't leave the B bag behind, im sure you can carry both in case of fire! :P

asl_bebes, i agree... :yes: i don't have one yet and i know i have to have one... it's just soo hard to choose because all three are gorgeous! :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice