Help me decide. Keep or change??

Fem1014

May 24, 2014
Hi all,

I need some help. I recently purchased the RG thin pave love and absolutely adore it. I wear it 24/7. It pairs so well with my plain RG love but no longer loving how my WG thin love now pairs with them. I’m thinking of selling the WG thin love and purchasing either the thin JUC in RG or the thin RG love 10 diamond. I am partial to RG and love the way it looks on me. The first pick is my current stack, the 2nd 3 are me playing around I’m the boutique. I am totally swoon over the regular pave but it is currently out of my price range. Thoughts and suggestions greatly appreciated. The struggle is real.

870D23DA-B15B-4901-AC73-EB39DB768DCE.jpeg

A5AC5404-781E-4CC7-A734-FE05420D7D49.jpeg

52601414-6F02-41F9-95CD-C17AA98DF148.png

E83491F4-126D-4C16-803C-1653BE10D1AB.png

Yes I definitely think you won't miss the WG thin. Go ahead and sell that one. I actually love the way the classic and pave thin look as a pair just the two. So beautiful. If you wanted to add one I like the idea of full size JUC with diamonds. When I use my hand to cover the white gold love in your photo with the thin JUC I don't like it as much. I would say if you weren't in a rush just sell and wait before purchasing to see how you feel. That being said JUC has become one of my favorite all time bracelets!

Reactions: missie1
Yes I definitely think you won't miss the WG thin. Go ahead and sell that one. I actually love the way the classic and pave thin look as a pair just the two. So beautiful. If you wanted to add one I like the idea of full size JUC with diamonds. When I use my hand to cover the white gold love in your photo with the thin JUC I don't like it as much. I would say if you weren't in a rush just sell and wait before purchasing to see how you feel. That being said JUC has become one of my favorite all time bracelets!
Haha great minds. That what I do to see what I like. I don’t know why but I like bracelets in 3’s. I love the concept of the thin JUC but not sure I would love if long term.

Reactions: missie1