Help me decide, Josephine or Epi Speedy

beana90

Call me Jill!
O.G.
Nov 24, 2005
East Coast
Hello! This is my first post on the forum. I could really use some help. I am a Mono girl and would like to branch out to some other lines. I am torn between two bags, the Cherry Josephine PM or the Red Epi Speedy 25? I like both but can't decide. Which will hold up better? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

mcmug17

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
My only concern that refrains me from getting a mini is that when it gets dirty, i cant just use a damp cloth to wipe it clean.

Lee

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 8, 2006
Both are gorgeous. But Epi will hold up better.:yes:

poshinstyle

Aug 7, 2006
USA
I would get the Josephine first since it's going to be discontinued. You can always get the the epi later.

elle

L
O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
I'd say the Epi would hold up better. But both are really cute bags! You can't go wrong with either!

Smith

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Indiana
Epi would be more durable. I think a red epi bag would be wonderful, especially this time of year. You could also tie it into your summer wardrobe. I'm wearing red this week and wishing so badly that I had a red epi piece.:sad:

joanniii

O.G.
Oct 28, 2006
I think the Cherry Josephine is absolute gorgeous! I have the GM myself :love: But it terms of how well they keep, I think the Epi Speedy is definetly the way to go because it's leather. :smile:
HTH!