Help me decide, Josephine or Epi Speedy

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello! This is my first post on the forum. I could really use some help. I am a Mono girl and would like to branch out to some other lines. I am torn between two bags, the Cherry Josephine PM or the Red Epi Speedy 25? I like both but can't decide. Which will hold up better? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

2. I think the Epi will hold up better and it's a great deal if you can find a good used one.

3. Epi speedy! It's gorgeous!

4. My only concern that refrains me from getting a mini is that when it gets dirty, i cant just use a damp cloth to wipe it clean.

5. Both are gorgeous. But Epi will hold up better.:yes:

6. I would get the Josephine first since it's going to be discontinued. You can always get the the epi later.

7. i'd say the josephine.. i just got that one in black...:smile:

8. I'd say the Epi would hold up better. But both are really cute bags! You can't go wrong with either!

9. :yes: :yes:

10. ITA

11. Epi would be more durable. I think a red epi bag would be wonderful, especially this time of year. You could also tie it into your summer wardrobe. I'm wearing red this week and wishing so badly that I had a red epi piece.:sad:

12. epi speedy!

13. I think the Cherry Josephine is absolute gorgeous! I have the GM myself :love: But it terms of how well they keep, I think the Epi Speedy is definetly the way to go because it's leather. :smile:
    HTH!

14. Personally, I love Epi line...so gorgeous and durable!
    So I'd say RED EPI SPEEDY 25...so yummy!!!

15. i say go for the josephine! i love that bag!