Help me decide if I should get the crossitte in DE

Zahzah

Aug 16, 2011
Hi all
I really need help deciding on a small Causual to evening bag. And I’m reallt swaying towards the crossitte I love the Damien ebene print and Iv noticed there not many options for a small shoulder or crossbody bag in this print which is such a shame. However I really like the look of this bag however I’m just really afraid it’s going to look like a child’s bag on my as I’m 5’9.
Has anyone who’s around my height tried this on?

Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• FAF4C7CC-C61D-43DE-8014-00070F5DA099.png
    FAF4C7CC-C61D-43DE-8014-00070F5DA099.png
    262.9 KB · Views: 430
Reactions: LouisVuitton4Me
I really like it. I recently got the Croisette in DE. I'm 5'6 and don't find it too small.. I think it looks elegant, simple and so much better on your shoulders. Croisette is a great bag for weekends, evenings and special occasions. I think the strap is longer then the Alma BB and I like that it's on the side much better for shoulder/xbody. Try it out.. You can always add strap extended if you need it. Good luck.

I am also 5'9" and I have the Croisette in DE. I had the same concerns about it looking too small for my frame, however I couldn't pass it up because I think it's such a cute bag. I use it for special occasions when I don't need to carry very much. It is one of my favorite bags!

Oh wow really! Do you have an mod shots by any chance? I don’t have a LV store near by so will shop online. I just love the look of the bag and I love the DE print.

2E885B9C-2292-4E64-B334-F852CA525628.jpeg
I am also 5'9" and I have the Croisette in DE. I had the same concerns about it looking too small for my frame, however I couldn't pass it up because I think it's such a cute bag. I use it for special occasions when I don't need to carry very much. It is one of my favorite bags!
Horrible picture and also I didn’t mention that I’m also an older person (lol, when did THAT happen?!), which was another reason I debated getting this bag. In the end the cuteness factor of the bag won me over. Later I put my first “twilly” on it and while it may be too young for me, I still love it and carry it often.

View attachment 4060543
Horrible picture and also I didn’t mention that I’m also an older person (lol, when did THAT happen?!), which was another reason I debated getting this bag. In the end the cuteness factor of the bag won me over. Later I put my first “twilly” on it and while it may be too young for me, I still love it and carry it often.

That bag looks amazing on you! I’m defo sold on it now, I think I’m going to get it