Help me decide! Hamilton VS Jet Set Travel

FinFun

May 24, 2014
I got the NS Hamilton a little over a week ago, and while I love the design, I panicked over the abundance of the gold hardware. So I picked up a Jet Set Travel Tote in Dark Dune thinking that it would be a replacement for the Hamilton.

Now that I face selling the Hamilton I find it really diffucult and have started wondering if I should keep it after all and take back the Jet Set Travel Tote.

My thoughts:
- the Jet Set is pretty scratch resistant where as I need to be a bit more careful with the Hamilton
- I love both colors, but the luggage is such a classic color!
- I love how slouchy the regular leather Hamiltons get
- I can wear the Hamilton crossbody as well
- the Jet Set looks a bit bit more contemporary and someone told me that the Hamiltons are 'out' already, as in passe' (sorry can't add the little mark above the e with my phone) - this surely can't be the case, can it?
- this might be the last chance to get the Hamilton in regular leather since they are no longer being made

My other two Kors bags are the Large Selma in navy and the Bedford Gusset Crossbody in black.

Would love to hear your take on this!
Which one is more stylish and which one should I keep?

Attachments

Last edited:

Pursefreak25

Toya T
Nov 29, 2006
Fort Worth,Texas
I would keep the Hamilton its more classy to me. I actually have that Hamilton bag same color and all. Except my hardware is silver. I have a Jet Set too and barely use it.

ubo22

O.G.
Jan 14, 2011
USA
I would keep the Hamilton over the Jet Set Travel Tote. The Travel Tote has always seemed so plain to me. I like bags with structured design or something extra. The soft leather luggage n/s Hamilton tote is also a classic. It's a great bag in a great color. :smile:

fieldsinspring

Smiling :)
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Personally I would hands down keep the hamilton. Especially since you have a selma which is saffiano and similar size to the tote and I'm not a huge fan of it. Ultimately you should keep what you know you'll feel comfortable with though. :tup:

FinFun

May 24, 2014
Thank you guys so much, reading your comments and just looking at the picture of these two side by side is really making me realize that it's the Hamilton I want to keep.

And so true, the Jet Set Tote does look quite plain next to the Hamilton, I see that now ;)

Nov 1, 2009
Il
I love the look of the hamilton and the luggage is much prettier. I just never did like the dark dune kinda blah to me.