Help me decide - Gryson Skye color

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Hello everyone!

I want to purchase a Gryson Skye, but I can't decide between two colors. I really love the chocolate and military, but do have bags in similar colors. I have a chocolate Bulga and LV mono speedy (brown tones) and khaki (olive green) JC Ramona. So, what color should I go for?

I should say that I also have a ton of black bags and one red bag (which is plenty for me), so I'd like to stay between the two colors I mentioned. I also recently purchased a mini city tote by Anna Corinna in gray, so not sure if I immediately need another gray bag since I know there is a gray one available. I've also seen the camel Skye, but I'm not in love with the color.

BTW - has anyone had trouble accessing the "search thread" function? I know several people have Skyes and wanted to access the thread to see pictures, but can't.

Thanks everyone! :smile:

I have the skye in white with chocolate and i love it. But i also really love the grey, i think the grey anna corinna is a little more blueish than this one.

Attachments

• skye- grey a.jpg
    skye- grey a.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 256
jlmrocks - Do you have a picture of the Smoke handy? I'm having trouble searching the threads (the function stopped working for some reason).

And, I'm glad you got your Ramona! Don't you love it?