Help me decide...GG Supreme Reversible Tote- Large

dianav

Feb 22, 2018
I just got this week and trying to decide whether to keep it or not. I didn't pay retail :smile:. I've been searching for a black tote for the office, where I can fit labtop and other stuff... and made of more durable material (currently using a LV Neverfull). I'm a busy mom on the weekends, a toddler and 9 year old, running from field to field. Thinking i can use the reversible logo side, more casual and material easy to wipe clean. I'm a crossbody (disco soho - my fave:heart:) mom on the weekends but still carrying a cheapy throw all tote for all the other stuff my LO needs. I'm on the fence...What do you guys think? Help me decide...yay or nay? TIA!!! :idea:

Ps. the photo is the medium, i have the large...

Attachments

• Reversible-GG-medium-tote.jpg
    Reversible-GG-medium-tote.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 406
I think it's a great bag, very practical and I like that unlike LV it's reversible to leather. Also it's not as saturated int the market as the Neverfull.
I've only seen the medium online and in store. Would you mind sharing the price & measurements of the large? I think I'd prefer the larger size

Medium size: 15"W x 11"H x 5"D

I have this in the blooms print and use it for my daughter’s stuff too! I also use a crossbody bag but a vintage gucci since the soho is too small to hold diapers. Anyway I love this tote and plan to use it when I go back to work but flipping it to the black non-logo side

Reactions: fally