Help me decide: First or Twiggy

JCY

Apr 1, 2006
Guys, i am new here but i am obsessed with balenciaga..
i own a pre spring 06 grey city and been thinking of getting another one.
Which one do u guys think i should get the first or twiggy.. love them both but for now i have to choose one...:sad:

I guess it all depends on how much you carry. I personally like the shape of the first better than the twiggy. But - it doesn't hold very much while the twiggy holds as much as a city. I'm just not too crazy about the duffle shape of the twiggy.

G/L with your decision!

Since you already have a city (which size-wise is similar to the twiggy), I would get the first. The first can be used as a "night" bag, a transition that the twiggy isn't able to make with as much ease. If you are looking for an everyday bag that you can fit a lot of stuff in though, I would recommend the twiggy.

I agree with l b. If you are looking for an everyday bag the Twiggy is the way to go. The First IMO is more of an evening/going out at night kind of bag. It is quite small compared to the City and the Twiggy. I like the First in a metallic for evening. I have a City, a Purse, and two Twiggys. I've posted a thread showing the difference in sizes by putting the bags side by side if you want to see the difference.

he he he.....I have the first which I love but it may be quite small for you since you have the city - I did try a twiggy and did NOT like the shape at all for me (too long) - the BOX, however, is a nice alternative - more room than the first but similar shape when things are in it....maybe no help but thought I would throw that in there!:P

I agree with the ladies above- if you need an everyday bag, the twiggy is probably the better choice. BUt I really have to say that I love the First- and would choose that since it sounds like you already have an everyday bag. Its such a great looking shape! Good luck, and let us know what you decide!

Reactions: Irissy