Help me decide: First or Twiggy

1. Guys, i am new here but i am obsessed with balenciaga..
    i own a pre spring 06 grey city and been thinking of getting another one.
    Which one do u guys think i should get the first or twiggy.. love them both but for now i have to choose one...:sad:

2. I think the first's shape is prettier but twiggy is bigger so you can put more stuff in.. but I would go with the first, it is more classic IMO... :smile:

3. I'll go with the First too but then I'm bias because I never really like the twiggy.

jag likes this.
  4. I vote twiggy only because I like to carry stuff! :biggrin: :shame:

5. I agree with the general sentiment, the First has a nicer shape. But if you carry a lot of stuff (like me!) you may be better off with a Twiggy.

6. I guess it all depends on how much you carry. I personally like the shape of the first better than the twiggy. But - it doesn't hold very much while the twiggy holds as much as a city. I'm just not too crazy about the duffle shape of the twiggy.

G/L with your decision!

7. Since you already have a city (which size-wise is similar to the twiggy), I would get the first. The first can be used as a "night" bag, a transition that the twiggy isn't able to make with as much ease. If you are looking for an everyday bag that you can fit a lot of stuff in though, I would recommend the twiggy.

8. :love:
    If you are looking for an everyday bag I would recommend the twiggy.

9. I agree with l b. If you are looking for an everyday bag the Twiggy is the way to go. The First IMO is more of an evening/going out at night kind of bag. It is quite small compared to the City and the Twiggy. I like the First in a metallic for evening. I have a City, a Purse, and two Twiggys. I've posted a thread showing the difference in sizes by putting the bags side by side if you want to see the difference.

10. thanks..
    most of u recomend the first then,
    hm... let me see what can i get..i have to check the colour available..

11. he he he.....I have the first which I love but it may be quite small for you since you have the city - I did try a twiggy and did NOT like the shape at all for me (too long) - the BOX, however, is a nice alternative - more room than the first but similar shape when things are in it....maybe no help but thought I would throw that in there!:P

12. I love both, but I'm partial to the first since I have one :nuts: It's a great bag!

13. I agree with the ladies above- if you need an everyday bag, the twiggy is probably the better choice. BUt I really have to say that I love the First- and would choose that since it sounds like you already have an everyday bag. Its such a great looking shape! Good luck, and let us know what you decide!

Irissy likes this.
  14. I personally like the first best!

15. My Twiggy has more room than the City that I have. I have never seen the Twiggy shape counterfited or "inspired" so I like that about it too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice