Help me decide! First Damier Ebene bag - Neverful MM or Rivington GM?

Apr 20, 2009
I like the Neverful because it's functional, but I don't like that it doesn't zip. What's everyone's thoughts on the Rivington GM? I currently own a Totally PM in Azur and a Galliera PM in Mono.
Thanks!

I just bought the rivington pm and returned it for the totally mm. I think the rivington is a pretty bag but I just didn't love it! It felt too poufy under my arm and then when I put it down it had squashed in - just bothered me. I have the neverfull as well which I really like but straps don't fit too well over heavy winter coat! I really love the totally and have not found anything wrong with it!

I have the Cabas Rivington and it's nice, really not all that big with the side zips up, but it doesn't have the zipper closure that you want. I think the Rivington GM seems to be the next best alternative for you, I just never tried it out but I think it's cute.

Have you thought of something else, maybe the Delightful or Hampstead? They don't zip, but they close better than the NF. Maybe the Thames GM in Ebene (have and love it)? I'm just not particularly a fan of either the NF or Rivington.

Hi LVKeepallfan - yes, I looked at the Verona - agreed nice bag! But I wanted to keep it around $1,000 or under.

Hi Gemmy46 - Looked at the Delightful - but I only saw it in the Mono - I wanted something in Damier Ebene. The Hampstead is too boxy under my arm - love the look, but makes my arm stick out too much :sad: