Help me decide first bbag - EB or should I wait for F/W Marine?

cherub1004

May 28, 2007
So.. my first thread!!!
I've been eyeing on bbag since last year, fell in love with the Ocean but didn't end up getting it, which I regret to this day. So this year I have made up my decision to finally get a bbag.
I prefer toned-down colors because I am not brave enough to carry an eye-popping color with my everyday outfit. All the colors are so lovely but never can never get myself to carry flashing colors.
After seeing a lot of the EB here and loving it, with the current SAKS event, I called SAKS today to find out they currently have a RH city in stock and I've asked the SA to hold it for me till Sat. I'm going to check out the leather and see if I like it. I was thinking of waiting till the F/W Marine but now I can't really decide.
Should I go for this EB RH city? Or should I wait until Marine comes out?

maybe wait for the marine f/w 08....EB is quite eye catching such a lovely color.
my first bbag was an ink First...start w/ something you are very comfortable with and absoultely love.

I agree that EB is a "pop" of color but in a good way. It's not too "in your face" in my opinion but you should definitely see it in person before you decide. If you don't like it, you can wait for Marine.

I think that for you, Marine is probably the safer choice. Last year's Marine was absolutely gorgeous and really under-appreciated and I think this one is going to be just as beautiful.

cherub I love ocean too! I'm glad you can see th EB in person as that will really help cement your decision. If you decide you prefer the ocean (or any other blue), I know it can be hard to wait for one to come along but you WILL find one if you're patient :tup:

well, to begin with I'm not a huuuge fan of the EB and also you said you didn't really like popping colors?? IMO the EB definitely is a splash of color and it sounds like it'd be best for you to wait for the Marine!! It will probably be more muted and deeper, a color that sounds more to my liking as well!! Good Luck!!