~help me decide + find this pair~

MoreBags4Life

Feb 12, 2012
Ladies,

I've never owned any Gucci so far! But I 've always had a crush on the web design. I find it unique and classy!

I want to buy a web boston bag in leather but I was wondering shall I get black or brown?

How is the quality of the leather?

Can I wear these shoes and bag in summer time too?

If you find a new one on ebay or bonanza plz let me know.

I'm also looking for a pair of matching web pumps size 38.

Thank you ladies :biggrin:

I'm posting pics of what I'm looking for :graucho: The web pumps don't have to be exactly the same :smile:

I just got the web boston in black this Valentines day. I absolutely love it. Personally I think the black with the red/green has more contrast and looks sexier :smile: but it really depends on what fits your wardrobe better. I wouldn't wear the pumps with the bag together, it's a bit too matchy. But they are a classic pair, definitely nice to have.

I like either black or brown. Brown is more classic Gucci + web-stripe (which I have more of) but it all depends on your wardrobe.

Keep looking for the shoes on the outlet deals thread and if anyone sees them anywhere else they can always pm you as I will. What size are you and which colour do you prefer?

I think the look of the pairing is a bit stiff together but I don't see why you shouldn't own the bag and the shoes and wear them separately.