Help me decide! Denim Twice or Lockit II BB?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which bag would you choose?

1. Denim Twice/Twinset

2. Denim Lockme II BB

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi TPF!

I absolutely love the color Denim, that LV released a couple of months ago. I'm trying to decide which denim beauty to add to my collection. I've been obsessing over the Twice in empreinte, but this weekend I saw the Lockme II BB in store, and boy is it gorgeous, I'm in trouble haha!

I'm attaching pictures of the 2 bags in question here. What does everyone think? TIA! :smile:

Attached Files:

2. The Lockme has the option to be handheld but the shoulder strap is not adjustable. Personally, between the two, I'd go for the Lockme. It's a little different and edgier and more versatile whereas the Twice/Twinset is pretty casual. The price of the Lockme is a little more painful too. :graucho:

3. Both are gorgeous :heart: But if I had to pick one, I'd go with the first one.

4. Twice! It's gorgeous!

5. I love denim too and would love something in it. I was thinking of getting a second twice( I have the empreinte noir which I absolutely love) but now that I see it also comes out in the lock me II BB, I want that one! Sorry no help to you 😜

6. I would pick the Denim Lockme II BB.

7. The Lockme II bb! I have the twice and it's a good practical bag, but I find it a bit boring. Not a bag I take out to swoon over but it serves its purpose. I had the Lockme bb for a few days (exchanged it for the bigger one) and was able to examine it and try my items inside. The soft leather collection is amazing quality. The price difference between the two is definitely worth it. Lockme II bb is swoonworthy.

8. I prefer the Lockme

9. The Lockme II BB is a better looking bag, however, if you're looking for a crossbody, it can be a bit short. For this reason, I voted for the twinset but if you want it as a long shoulder, the lockme is nicer.

10. My preference is Lockme :smile:

11. I definitely think the Lockme looks better than the Twice. However, if you must buy it in the color, Denim, I'd go with Twice. I think the color looks a lot better on a casual bag. I'd probably choose another color for Lockme (something that pops more).

12. If your able to spend big $$$ then go for the Lockme. It just looks better!!
    Dress up or down 💙💙💙💙💙💙

13. I like the look of the lockme better. I think though, the twice is more casual than the lockme so for me I would choose the twice as I'm more casual.

14. Obviously LOCKME BB II!
    And by far!!!

15. Lock me