Help me decide - Daria or Mitzy!!!

Both are similar in size and shape.
The Mitzy has a popper fastener and Daria a zip.
I think both are lovely but for me the Mitzy won as I like the way I can get into my bag quicker...However in central London, so can everyone else!
I found the Mitzy also fits better under the arm as it sits better...iykwim?
Tough decision, good luck

Hi Jen, I have a large daria hobo and it really is a BIG bag. I find it really light though and very comfortable to wear. I also have a medium mitzy in black (I am a hobo bag kind of girl!) which feels quite small in comparision. The mitzy is heavier as the pebbled leather is thicker. They have lots of daria's in the outlets at the mo, are you near one to check them out? You can pop a long strap onto the mitzy too and make it into a messenger, makes it feel as if you have two bags for the price of one! Do love the blingy coaster on the daria and am secretly lusting after a medium oak........ I say daria if you want a really big bag. Have fun finding one.

Hi!
If you do a search there are several threads comparing the two styles. Mostly the messenger vs the satchel, but you still get the same points. ;)

In short, do you prefer the bling on the Daria or the more casual feel of Mitzy?

I want to use as a day bag that will fit all my two toddlers things in. So I want it to be durable. I am nearing towards the mitzy, not sure if the bling of the daria scares me!!! Same time I prefer the zip of the daria. the daria leather doesn't seem as durable.

I vote Mitzy! I recently bought the medium hobo version and absolutely love it. I am normally a big bag person but personally find the medium size to be more than big enough for my stuff but bearing in mind what you said you need it for you would find the full size Mitzy hobo ample. Personally I am not keen on Daria because of the blingy coaster and the fact that it would scratch so easily.

With toddlers it might be hard to look after the coaster on Daria as well. The leather is fine, just make sure you choose if yourself as it varies a lot.

Mitzy has a very durable leather and holds a lot. Were you looking at the large one or the medium one? As it's very deep and it sits nicely under the shoulder I think you'll find it quite safe.

I also think the mitzy may stand the test of time better than the daria - not sure if the bling will date. It would be the regular size one as think this would hold everything. The daria I was looking at was on ebay - so am a little put off in case the leather isn't great.

Hi,

I have the E/w Mitzy and love it. It's a perfect size and can be worn messenger style if my arm gets tired.
I have tried the Mitzy hobo and found it far too huge for my needs and the Daria hobo is even bigger. With not much stuff in these large bags tend to look big and flat.
But if you want a very big bag I would say go for the Mitzy. Pebbled leather is very tough and hard wearing - no need to baby..... perfect with children!

I've not seen either bag but to me the Daria is just so gorgeous and classy. And after a while you stop worrying about the coaster but yes, it may scratch. However, imo, it's worth it. So that's my vote!

Imho, Mitzy, definately. I love the casual feel of it and am not keen on the bling 'coaster on the daria'. Plus if you buy a mitzy messenger and a mitzy hobo you can swop the straps over to get both bags with 2 functions.