Help me decide Birthday bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

I am IN LOVE with the dionysus gucci bag in Taupe suede. However, yesterday I saw the LouLou YSL bag in medium and fell in love too. Please help me decide! What are your thoughts on each?

2. Think about it and let it stew for a few weeks - if you have only just seen the loulou the feeling might wear off!
    Both are beautiful, classic bags. Personally, I slightly prefer the loulou but I’m not such a big fan of suede, and everyone has different taste.
    :heart::P

3. Yes to Gucci. No to ysl.

msisopropyl likes this.
  4. If you are even considering g a Loulou you should read of all the issues some are experiencing (Saint Laurent Forum)

Dionysus is so much more, ggorgeous

snibor likes this.
  5. oh wow! I didnt know some were experiencing issues, ill check it out. Have you heard of any issues with the dionysus?

6. papertiger likes this.
  7. Dionysus all the way. YSL quality is questionable! And the Dionysus is so much more beautiful :smile:

msisopropyl and snibor like this.
  8. I like them both, sorry no help :amuse:

But I would go with the bag that goes best with your wardrobe.