Which would you keep?

• Birkin

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Lindy

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters

kewlada

Nov 18, 2016
hello, my future in-laws managed to get these 2 beautiful bags in europe, but i can only afford to keep 1 now! i'm not sure which to keep!
i have always wanted a lindy as i feel birkin is just too hard to come by. but now that i have the choice, i'm not sure which i want more!

this will be my first hermes! both leather is clemence. lindy is 26 and birkin is 25.

should i keep the birkin since it's harder to come by?

IMG_7162.JPG

IMG_7270.JPG

hello, my future in-laws managed to get these 2 beautiful bags in europe, but i can only afford to keep 1 now! i'm not sure which to keep!
i have always wanted a lindy as i feel birkin is just too hard to come by. but now that i have the choice, i'm not sure which i want more!

this will be my first hermes! both leather is clemence. lindy is 26 and birkin is 25.

should i keep the birkin since it's harder to come by?

View attachment 3577230

View attachment 3577231
What a wonderful dilemma to have!
My vote is for the Birkin - a more versatile bag IMO.

Reactions: dotty8
Although I would say Birkin for sure, you know best what works for you. A Birkin does not work for everyone after all. Do you like a hand held bag? Does the size works for you? Do you like the color of the B and would it work with your wardrobe?
If you can answer 'yes' to the questions above, the Birkin definitely is a keeper for you. But if you prefer a strap and a more subtle color, then perhaps Lindy is the way to go.
Which of the two makes your heart skip a beat?

First of all many congratulations on such beautiful options! I would personally go for a B right now.. Lindy is easier to find in store so you can get it whenever you are ready for it [emoji173]️[emoji173]️