Help me decide-Bianca or Alti?

Stacy31

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
I am having a hard time deciding between the two. For those of you who own/have tried on both, which do you prefer and why? Both are a 140mm heel!!

I am having a hard time deciding between the two. For those of you who own/have tried on both, which do you prefer and why? Both are a 140mm heel!!

I myself was debating the same question so it's good to hear everyone's opinion. I would want the Alti160's though. The trouble is finding them. I've searched eBay and bonanza and the whole Internet and just came up with one pair of altis in a size 38. Does anyone know how they run size-wise? I typically wear an 8 1/2. 39 in CL. I've posted on the sizing thread but I haven't heard back yet. Also, does anyone know where to find the 160's?

I myself was debating the same question so it's good to hear everyone's opinion. I would want the Alti160's though. The trouble is finding them. I've searched eBay and bonanza and the whole Internet and just came up with one pair of altis in a size 38. Does anyone know how they run size-wise? I typically wear an 8 1/2. 39 in CL. I've posted on the sizing thread but I haven't heard back yet. Also, does anyone know where to find the 160's?

I would go atleast half a size down in the 160. Miami will be getting them in black patent

i don't own either so i can't speak for comfort, but looks wise i prefer the alti

I havnt "broken in" my altis, but judging on the 2 being brand new for comfort- I would get the Bianca. The alti was bruuuuuutal the couple of times that I have worn them! But they are so worth it.

You really just need to try them on and see what you like.

I would try calliing Christian Louboutin's customer service line and inquire about where to find the 160s--not sure about the biancas, but the CL site suggests going up 1/2 size for the Altis--whenever I see this, I always go with my higher CL tts and they fit perfect. For reference, I am a US 7.5, and a CL 38 in whole sizes and 38.5 in half sizes. I am going with a 38.5 if I get the Altis and I think these will be the perfect fit from what I gather:smile:

I would try calliing Christian Louboutin's customer service line and inquire about where to find the 160s--not sure about the biancas, but the CL site suggests going up 1/2 size for the Altis--whenever I see this, I always go with my higher CL tts and they fit perfect. For reference, I am a US 7.5, and a CL 38 in whole sizes and 38.5 in half sizes. I am going with a 38.5 if I get the Altis and I think these will be the perfect fit from what I gather:smile:

Beware Alti sizing - you need to go smaller for 160s than 140s (in the same way as you will fit into a smaller Pigalle 120 versus 100).

OP, I much prefer the look of the Alti and I don't think it will date as drastically as the Bianca. Let us know how you get on, I look forward to the reveal :graucho:

Beware Alti sizing - you need to go smaller for 160s than 140s (in the same way as you will fit into a smaller Pigalle 120 versus 100).

OP, I much prefer the look of the Alti and I don't think it will date as drastically as the Bianca. Let us know how you get on, I look forward to the reveal :graucho:

Thanks!! You're right--I wasn't thinking--with the 160's people were sizing down, up slightly with the 140s.