Help me decide!! Bianca Nude Patent, VP Patent or Clou Noeud???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Help me Decide on which to get of these 3 Nude styles & why????

1. Christian Louboutin BIANCA NUDE patent platform shoe

2. CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN NUDE VERY PRIVE PATENT SHOES

3. NUDE Christian Louboutin Clou Noeud Pump

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  2. I voted for the Nude VPs because I love the classic lines. However, the Bianca would be equally as sexy and such a great first pair as well! I personally think the Clou Noeud will fade out soon.

Good luck on your choice!

3. I voted on the VPs too. The Biancas are beautiful as well but I think every girl needs a pair of VPs in their collection and what better way to start it off than a pair of NUDE VPs! :drool:

Is there really that much of a shortage for the nude VPs worldwide?

4. oh wow!! I voted for the Clou Noeud, but I don't know if it's worth buying for $2k through that eBay seller.....there are still a few on the CL online store i think....

5. Thanks guys so far the VP's are ahead I think.....

I like the chunckyness of the closed toe but I think u get that feature plus open toe gorgeousness too w/ the VP's.

Do the VP's have a different slope on the footbody or something?

Funny how all the sellers are creating mass hysteria; last one's on the planet, only pr. on ebay and beyond.....

6. I know I love these to death and actually find myself drawn to the nude more than the black.

So far I haven't found them in a 37 on any other site yet but am new to CL....I hope they're TTS for CL.

7. My vote is for the VP's. I think they are sleek, classic, ladylike and comfy....also, I am pretty small boned, so the Biancas look like a heck of alot of shoe on my tiny foot.

8. I'm a sucker for the Bianca! Since I'm going through the dilemma of finding a nude pair for myself, I feel your pain :biggrin:

9. I'm a Bianca kind of girl.

10. I think Dallas boutique will be getting a shipment of nude Clou Noeud in a month or two, so perhaps you can put your name on their waitlist for your size. I'm actually for the Clou Noeud. I'm a big sucker for studs and the nude softens them up a little. In addition they're much more HTF than the other two styles. Nude Bianca and nude VP are more classic and more readily available. If you miss them this season, you can always waitlist for the next.

GL on your decision. Honestly you can't really go wrong with any nude CLs. Hopefully you will find the nude pair to your liking the most.

11. Holy beezus, someone's paying $1k for the nude biancas?? Is the retail $795? Nice score for the ebay seller! Dayamn. I mean, I can kinda see paying that, they are gorg and htf...

But on another note, those Clou Noeuds were kinda funky last time they were authenticated... no one could say for sure. The shoes in the pics might be ok, but there was something funky about the seller/listing IIRC. Keep that in mind.

12. My vote is for the Clou Noeud, and I just bought them last week and I am in love with them, I think they look sexy and fierce!

13. I guess it depends what you want to wear the shoes for? If you want a classic which will go with basically anything, VP but if you want a fun pair/night out shoe, clou noeud!

14. bianca! the vp is very sexy, but the bianca is so ladylike and classic. ideal for your first and definitely not last pair of cl's. the vp can be your second pair. ;)

15. Yeah I'm 5'3" and I tried on those honker Prada platforms recently and I looked like a mini-frankenstein!
    TY ALice I will contact them....that seller is like I can get your size but itl'l cost 1.7K!!!!
    Don't know about the auth issue Nexis but I'm prob. not going through fleabay if I can help it for these..........
    What do u think on sizing??? I've read 1/2 size up to TTS and now so confused!
    Yes agree I'm torn...I love the simple sexy elegance but both styles have that! i have to admit I like the extra platformyness of the Bianca's....gives it a little funky edge.