Help me decide between this two wristlets please...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which one you like?

1. Bleecker denim wristlet

2. Signature Stripe Black/silver

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks!!! :tup:

2. Well I guess it depends - are you trying to match something, or just use it on its own? I like the first one for a nice spring/summertime one, and I like the second one with a coordinating bag or maybe for going out to dinner or a club.

3. No, is not for match something. I just like have wristlets for keep receipts, cards, etc. I like both but I need to choice one!

4. I like the sig stripe one.. But I'm a little biased - I have it in chocolate/bronze :smile:

5. I voted for the signature stripe black/silver.

6. Ohhhh I want the sig stripe one SO much, I voted for that!

7. This one :smile:

8. im liking the bleecker denim..:graucho:

9. I voted for the sig. stripe, but I also really like the denim wristlet!

10. I voted for the demin just because it will be great for spring/summer. The other is more for fall/winter.

11. I voted for the denim wristlet... super cute! :tup:

12. I like the denim because have the brass hardware and all my bags are like that, but I like the Sig Black because is a little bigger and it have the legacy lining inside! The only thing I don't like is the nickel hardware on it... :girlsigh:

13. I voted for the black one but I like them both. Maybe you should keep/get both for different seasons.

14. F it! Get both!

15. :roflmfao: this is my vote too.