Help me decide between these two coin purse/key holder please!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am debating which one to get. Quilted or grained calf?

I would use it to hold some credit cards and cash for everyday use so durability is definitely important. Would love to get some input on durability from you guys.

I also realized that they may be hard to get? Maybe I should just get whichever one I can get my hands on:smile: if you've seen one recently in the LA area, please let me know!

Your help is Much appreciated. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392783224.748709.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392783236.322974.jpg

2. I like the quilted but what do you like? I'm hoping to get one in a fun summer color and have been waiting for my Chanel to get some in for a few months. Guess it was karma so hopefuly now I can find a fun new color. I'm currently color obsessed.

3. quilted! :smile:

4. I like the quilted but worry that it doesn't hold up daily use. The other looks more durable.

5. If the caviar one is regular rigid caviar it will stand up but if it's iridescent suede type caviar it won't. The lambskin should hold up well with daily use; if you really want super durable, go for patent.

6. Quilted gets my vote too.

7. Me too!

8. Quilted for sure....

9. Quilted in a fun color.

10. Fun color patent quilt

11. Quilted! I have a blue quilted lambskin that I use to keep all of my coins for a couple of years now and it holds up beautifully.

12. Thanks for the helpful info.

Ha, looks like quilted it is! I am excited!

Wish me good luck tracking one down. Will do a reveal once I get it.

Thank you all for the votes:smile:

13. quilted :smile:

14. quilted! Both will be durable so no worry there :smile:

15. Quilted - but check that its normal caviar, not iridescent.