Help me decide between these 3 S's

diva7633

O.G.
Jul 7, 2007
I own no Selmas, Suttons or Sophies. I'm a little scared of the white but reading on here it's pretty durable and I will just have to not do anything crazy with it. But Sophie has great smooshy leather and navy is very carefree. Help! LolImageUploadedByPurseForum1410455968.840260.jpg

I would personally go for the Sutton, but again it comes down to personal taste. I feel the Sutton looks better when wearing, but that is just my oppinion. You should perhaps concider trying them on? Personally I don't like Selma because of the "wings" on the sides. Not sure I would buy a bag with white handles either, due to stains and so on.

I'm having a real hard time deciding between the Sophie and Sutton. I really like both. The navy Sophie will be perfect for the fall/winter seasons. The Sutton is just a great bag for most occasions but I'm a little concerned about the white center.

Normally, the Selma would get my vote but I don't like the color combo on it especially the white handes......

Out of the 3, I would choose the Sutton. I just think it looks the best. I like the durability of saffiano leather. I also think color blocking looks best on the Sutton over the Selma. I have a color block Sutton and also have a few concerns about the white center stripe. However, saffiano leather is stain resistant, so as long as you're careful it should be okay.

I had one of each until recently. I took the Sophie back. I didn't like how it kind of crinkled, even while it was just in storage. I love slouchy bags, but not in the sophie. Now I swap out between my suttons and my selmas. I have the b&w colorblock sutton and was torn between the same two you have screenshots of. I just preferred the look of the sutton over the selma in colorblock. It sounds weird, but all the bags look different in certain colors. And, to give you an idea of the white stripe in the center, one day on my way into the office, I spilled coffee on my bag. Right on the white stripe. I about flipped in the elevator. But, a damp towel took it right off and no stains or remnants whatsoever. The saffiano leather is very durable and tolerant of an oops moment.

I had one of each until recently. I took the Sophie back. I didn't like how it kind of crinkled, even while it was just in storage. I love slouchy bags, but not in the sophie. Now I swap out between my suttons and my selmas. I have the b&w colorblock sutton and was torn between the same two you have screenshots of. I just preferred the look of the sutton over the selma in colorblock. It sounds weird, but all the bags look different in certain colors. And, to give you an idea of the white stripe in the center, one day on my way into the office, I spilled coffee on my bag. Right on the white stripe. I about flipped in the elevator. But, a damp towel took it right off and no stains or remnants whatsoever. The saffiano leather is very durable and tolerant of an oops moment.

Thank you! I love you had same choice. And eases my mind a bigtabout the white