Help me decide between popincourt haut or Tivoli GM

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
I love my PH and haven't had any complaints using it ... I have not seen the tivoli irl but it looks gorgeous and thinking of getting the GM as well. I also suggest trying both out and see which tugs at your heart! If you go with the PH, you can always get a little sumthin' sumthin' with the price difference:graucho:
like a wallet, cles or bandeau ...

bellabird

Trying new things!
Sep 23, 2007
West Coast
I love my PH & I use it for everyday use. The shoulder strap is very practical. the trivoli is really cute ! But if you need a shoulder strap get the PH

BacardiGirl

FitMama Runs (and Shops!)
Aug 7, 2007
A beautiful 'burb of Minneapolis
Ok so I went to the store today and looked at the diff styles I am interested in...
Tivoli GM seemed HUGE! I love the style so much, but I just don't carry that much on a daily basis (and I am 5'2"). Pop Haut was cute and perfect size, but I didn't like the style as much as the Tivoli. Could a strap be put onto a PM size? (I really would like a shoulder bag this go around) Later in the morning, I saw a lady with a Manhattan PM w/strap attached. It was cute too! Thought?