Help me decide between patent M/L or medium boy?!?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would like to purchase my next Chanel in the next few weeks or so. But I'm having trouble deciding between the patent M/L classic flap or medium boy. I have a black jumbo in caviar, would getting a M/L be too repetitive? Also, would using a patent bag be appropriate for the daytime as well? TIA :biggrin:

2. I would vote for medium boy as you already have the classic jumbo. Also, I think boy flap is little more roomy than classic flap in medium size ��

3. I have a black jumbo, too. But I would still love to have a classic flap in different colour. e.g. Beige

4. I vote medium boy since you already have a jumbo flap

5. It all depends on your style, what you wish to carry, etc. as to whether the boy or the classic M/L flap is the one for you. It's not repetitive to your jumbo in caviar as the M/L goes from day to night, and yes, patent is appropriate for the daytime.

6. +1:d

7. Thanks tutu, I'm always worried that patent might be too "flashy" for daytime

8. You are welcome. It's a carefree kind of a bag, and in black, you have very little to no worries with the bag as far as care. Patent is an all season all time of day material. :smile:

9. Hey Girl. I am all for patent ! I have two clutches in patent and love them, I think the are very durable too which is great...
    Also I love the classic M/L in patent, to me its perfection. Were you thinking another black or some color? The fuchsia is to die for. I love the boy bags but I would get one once I have more of a classic collection going. Hope this helps!
    Can't wait to see your reveal ;)

10. i vote for the boy! but you really can't go wrong either way :smile:

11. I was thinking of getting the fuchsia, do you think it's too bright? Can you take some mod pics? I was thinking black or lavender if I can find it

12. boy :smile: