Help me decide between black or palm tree

Girlnyc76

Girlnyc76
O.G.
Dec 25, 2006
I am itching to buy another bbag. I currently own the following bbags, black giant city in black with gold hardware, maroon (not sure the actual name) city, and just received as a push gift the raisin work. I am thinking of buying either the city in palm tree or black, or maybe the work in either one of those colors. Which do you all think makes more sense? Black or green? I want it in the reg. hardware. Thanks for suggestions :smile:

Ok, so here's my opinion. You already have a black, which is the perfect basic color. BBags are the only high quality bags (IMO) that come in great colors and still look luxurious (not cheap), so I would go with the green. Hope you love whichever bag you choose!

go with the green RH for 2 reasons :
1they hardly do two matching and the palm treecolor it's gorgeous color
2- you have already black GGH and there will not be green next season ,,
you are always going to find black RH but green in the same shade would be too hard

Go for the green ^^
Good luck

i would go for the green as well, as you have got a black GGH city already...
i do not think pommier looks cheap at all..somehow i prefer a rh work more than a city in this green...

I think if you want to make a statement then GH with the tree would be delish.
However, if you want a more toned down look, go with RH. Either way, that colour gives a great punch to anything you wear!

Seriously consider the Pomme w/GH (which I will get, if it's still avail. in October). It looks so stunning and a pop of unexpected color ALWAYS stands out and makes you look so put together. Furthermore I think that green is one of the most understated regal colors...so fetch (that's right, fetch.)

I agree with most, pommier all the way. Black's a wonderful basic colour, but you can get it any season.And you already own something in black. Like T20 pointed out, this green is only for one season. Lie OrangeFizz, I too, am waiting for a pommier with GGH, which is really stunning and would be just as suitable for spring.