Help me decide between 2 cities!!! thanks!

Which one based on my wardrobe colors..

• Galet City GSH

• Galet City GGH

• Officer City GSH

• Officer City GGH

Results are only viewable after voting.

mzshirls

O.G.
Aug 7, 2007
So after going through the reference library and celeb's section i've finally decided between two Giant hardward City colors... Officer and Galet! :biggrin:

I wear a LOT of differ shades of grey as well as black, white with a lot of silver jewelry. Don't have many browns or golds in my wardrobe.

I live in seattle and we don't have much of a bal section so i can't go in to see the colors in person. Please let me know which pics below best represent the colors in person (hope the owners of the pics below don't mind i'm borrowing their pics.. sorry!). The 3rd pic of Galet is what i'm hoping you guys say it looks like in person as that is such an awesome color!

I really do love the GGH on both colors but am thinking i should get GSH since it would go better with everything i have?

I am SOOO excited for my first Bal purchase. Oh... i know many say that the first should be a black bag but i already have a black chanel jumbo that i use if i need a black bag so wanted to get a bag with color :smile:.

Thanks everyone!!!

Galet

Pic 1

miley.jpg

Pic 2

galet2.jpg

Pic 3

galet3.jpg

Officer

Pic 1

officer_gold.jpg

Pic 2
officer09city.jpg

Pic 3

officer2.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h150/mzshirls/officer09city.jpg

Last edited:
I think Galet w/GSH. I think it will go better with your silver jewelry and greys and blacks. I wear alot of grey and black and I wear my sandstone city way more than my ocean city. the beigey neutral color "pops" nicer against that color clothing than the blue bag IMO.

You can't go wrong with any of your choices...but I LOVE officier GGH city if you can locate one...or even a officier GSH city, in general the officier color is hard to come by.

But I would have to say the galet GGH combo is really TDF as well, don't really like the GSH combo.

Good luck!

I think Galet w/GSH. I think it will go better with your silver jewelry and greys and blacks. I wear alot of grey and black and I wear my sandstone city way more than my ocean city. the beigey neutral color "pops" nicer against that color clothing than the blue bag IMO.

I have to agree! Blue's a little too old too.