Which new RM should I get?

• Dark Brown MAB on sale

• Scarlett Nikki pre-order

• Wine MAM (in my dreams!)

• Other: please specify

Results are only viewable after voting.

saragleave

Oct 6, 2006
DH caved and said I may purchase 1 bag since I have been so well behaved and sold a few bags. So here's my dilemma:
-I have been wanting a true brown bag for a while and really like the Dark Brown. Since I don't have any MABs, I've been thinking this is a good one for that (and I can get it for about $420).
-I am in love w/ Scarlett, but with all the color discrepencies in early pics vs. TPFer pics of Navy Luxe, I'm a little hesitant to pre-order that one without seeing IRL shots of it. I would want that in a Nikki, which DH is against since I already have a slightly distressed Nikki (Concord).
-Still don't have anything in Wine, would LOVE it in a MAM (no MABs made, right?) but I know that is tough to find.

I don't really want to wait to purchase (I'm all about instant gratification!), and don't like paying full price for anything. So what should I do? Any other suggestions are appreciated, except I'm trying to stay away from "cool" color bags.

I vote wine mam. Also, because if you wait maybe one of them will come up on ebay. It will give you something to look forward too. Like ebay watching.You could also email cory and see if they have any left. I dont think its a good idea to preorder. Especially if u want instant gratification. But that is just me. Its so funny, I didnt realize I had preordered 2 other bags besides my navy luxe. One of them I thought I cancelled and I received an email I was getting it. AWWWWW!!! Oh and no returns so I am stuck. Preorders scare me now. LOL Plus the scarlett is a color that I think you should see in real life. I heard it is gold glittery.

Thanks everyone!
NicolesCloset and tlloveshim, I'm hesitant to pre-order anything, you guys are so right! I just don't want to be disappointed, and if I'm really good, I'm sure I can buy another soon (or get it for the holidays) in case Scarlett ends up being something I can't live without.

Dark Brown it is! DH called a little bit ago to see if I bought anything yet, he was shocked when I said no!

I think the wine is GORGEOUS so I voted for the wine MAM and it sounds like you would love it too. I'm sure one will pop up on ebay or you can ask cory at RM if they have any left. I returned a MAM with new hardware to them a few weeks ago. :smile: Good luck with your decision!

I know how hard it is to choose just one (that's why i didn't) :biggrin:

ETA: whoops! I just realized you had already made a decision. haha

Last edited:
I think the wine is GORGEOUS so I voted for the wine MAM and it sounds like you would love it too. I'm sure one will pop up on ebay or you can ask cory at RM if they have any left. I returned a MAM with new hardware to them a few weeks ago. :smile: Good luck with your decision!

I know how hard it is to choose just one (that's why i didn't) :biggrin:

ETA: whoops! I just realized you had already made a decision. haha

I say I made a decision, but didn't buy anything! I'm going to wait just a little bit and see if anything pops up on the bay. Dark Brown is everywhere right now, so if I wait it's not like I won't be able to find one, you know?

I said Dark Brown because it's such a classic color that you can wear year-round! Wine is gorgeous, too, and if you're patient, you'll definitely find one. Either one of these would be my choice... It just depends if you want to wait for Wine...