help me decide balenciaga or dior gaucho tote?

Balenciaga. i own an anthracite city and it goes with everything. the bag is chic and not over the top, a classic. the leather is soo soft. easy to put and get things out of. my favorite bag.

I'm a biased opinion. I say Balenciaga! However, be forewarned - once you buy one you'll end up with 10 more!

If you do go the gaucho route, be careful about wearing jeans. I heard there is a lot of color transfer from jeans to staining the actual bag.

Have you ever seen a Balenciaga or a Dior Gaucho? They are quite different and you should choose based on your own style, your own wardrobe, your own image you want to project. I have seen Bbags at Neiman Marcus and to be honest, the Balenciaga shiny-leather look is just not for me (I'm more partial to Chloe's luxurious Paddington leather which doesn't need as much "babying"). I've also seen women carrying bbags in Manhattan, and they really don't make my head turn all that much. Given the choice, though, I'd go with the Gaucho because of its vibe: casual, unique, rugged yet cool-looking distressed leather... just an awesome bag IMO! :yes:

BTW - you can get a Gaucho tote for about $850 at Saks stores w/ Dior boutiques!

Thanks for all your opinions! So I decided to go with the balenciaga. Pictures are below. I got it for a steal $875 US because it is used. I cant wait to start using it!!

Attachments

• IMG_1081.JPG
    IMG_1081.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1084.JPG
    IMG_1084.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1088.JPG
    IMG_1088.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1090.JPG
    IMG_1090.JPG