help me decide...baby cabas or modern chain

miss_lyn

O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
i wanna buy myself my first chanel for x-mas...but i'm undecided between the baby cabas or modern chain...opinions are greatly appreciated...also does anyone know the new prices for both? thanks in advance

oh I can't be of help as I love them both lol!I think you should try them both on to see which one you like the best!Don't know about current prices but the new large baby cabas was 1450 Euros a month or so ago.MC should be more expensive.FYI take a look at the reference Library there are threads with both styles with prices as well!:yes:

I love them both. As mentioned, the Cabas is a bit more casual. The MC can be worn with more, if you care about that sort of thing.

I see you're in Las Vegas, so this may not be a concern... but the Cabas does not fit over a heavier coat. The MC has lots of arm room, in case you are wearing something heavier.

I vote for the MC N/S tote, its not heavy like the E/W version, trust me! I pack mine full to the top and its still fits comfortably on my shoulder.

If you can still find the N/S tote, try it on.. I'm sure you'll love it!