Help me decide! B. Fendi Poll!

Which B. Fendi?!!!

• Black Patent!

• Brown leather with Black Patent Trim!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought the double handled one was smaller than the chain handle one? I prefer the double handled one.
As for colours, the tan and black is definitely more conservative. The blue has more of a mod, 60s pop art feel and would work great with the clothes this spring. I think it depends on your personal style. If you wear any vintage or mod style clothing, definitely the blue ( it comes in red too!!)
Let us know what you decide

^^^I thought the one with the chain handles did have a double handle :lol: I've never seen these in person.

In any case, I guess everyone had the idea of waiting for the 10% off w/gift card thing on Saks because the brown/black is now gone! :sad:

I have ordered the black patent leather one in the double strap. I thought about the tan and black one but I think it will date itself very quickly. The black one would look great, especially at night. And you know the black is in again. I looked at the measurements of the single straps and I find it a little too small and narrow. I'm very excited for you!.... the sale person told me Sak has a 150 people wait list.