Help me decide! B. Fendi Poll!

Which B. Fendi?!!!

• Black Patent!

• Brown leather with Black Patent Trim!

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheArtofAcquisition said:
I heard from my Fendi SA that the black and tan option is getting the most activity on the waiting lists. However, I might reccommend that version with the plain strap as I heard from him that the double strap pinches and falls off the shoulder easily. Buy it from someplace with a return policy, like exlux or saks, and decide later. I never stress until I try it on. I preordered the tan and black on elux myself, but if you order from Saks and have it shipped to Hawaii you won't have to pay tax. (But then you have to ship it back before the 60 days are up if that's a "no".) I currently live in Hawaii Kai, maybe we pass eachother at Ala Moana sometimes. If you have any experience with any of the local boutiques/sales reps I would be curious.

oo maybe we do pass each other. I spend most of my time in Kahala :lol: And I used to live up on HLR. What kind of local boutiques/sales reps were you wondering about?

btw, who is your SA @ Fendi? Thanks for the tip about the double strap. I haven't been into the boutique much since the surgery and of course my spy bag troubles. I'll probably order one from saks.com if I go with the medium tan/black, but elux if its the patent. I like the contrasting of the tan/black more, but the strap on the patent:wacko: Maybe I should just order both and return the one I don't want, but I hate to have to go through that kind of trouble. Hopefully the B. Fendis will be at Fendi when I take a look sometime soon :biggrin:

I actually like both these bags and think that they are both very pretty. The contrasting style is probably better for everyday, but I actually really like the proportion of the 'buckles' in the patent version. I think they both work, however, and I'm glad to hear that some forum members are buying some of these styles. I hope you will post pictures soon, after you receive your orders (and particularly if you do end up ordering both, so that we can see the contrast between the two).

Found one more possibility on elux just now:

p11002378_ph_hero.jpg

I've seen it before, but the blue is really growing on me.

Bleh I am so undecided! :wacko:

Noriko said:
Found one more possibility on elux just now:

p11002378_ph_hero.jpg

I've seen it before, but the blue is really growing on me.

Bleh I am so undecided! :wacko:

the tan and black definitely. i have a ?. do you remember if on the black spy bag, if the hardware is supposed to be two tone. i finally got mine today, but know i am questionong if it is defective. thanxs. and good luck with ur selection

I am like you Noriko. I like the look of second one but not sure about the straps feel on the shoulder. The size of the second bag seems really huge but the oversize bag is in. So if you feel comfortable with it, go for the second one. I do like the all patent leather on this bag too because this bag makes a statement and def a glamourous bag! I am sure you will let us know what you decide and I am sure you will make a great choice. Can't wait to know what you decide!! Good luck!

^^^definitely will :biggrin: I think it looks better than the really large one they have on elux now, something about the shape when it gets to that size isn't appealing to me, but I guess it could look better in person. I wonder if the tan/black will come in the single shoulder strap *cross fingers*

I actually pre-ordered that black bag and cancelled because I liked the straps of the black/tan you posted. I really like the black with the chain handles. I've seen that blue in magazines, and it looks quite nice too.

Definitely the 10% off at Saks is appealing.