Help me decide: Anthracite or Gris Tarmac?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies!

I'm in love with the City style and the GH (even though it's G12 now...). Also I adore the grey colors so right now I'm between a Anthracite and Gris Tarmac - which one should I go for? This will be my first Bal ever, and I'm sooo excited!

I think I want the RGGH but I might go with the SGH. Not quite sure yet.

Please help me decide! And also please do post your GH Anthracite or Gris Tarmac so I can get a better idea of the colors.

TIA :kiss:

2. Gris Tarmac is more of a true grey than Anthracite, but it is lighter. Anthracite can have green or blue undertones and has never looked like a true grey to me (although I love the color). Here's a place to start where most, if not all, of the greys that Balenciaga has made are posted:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-clubhouse/the-grey-club-474085.html

Someone may have comparison pictures, but I do not have both colors at the moment.

3. Here's a pic of my 2010 Anthracite RGGH Work vs. 2012 Gris Tarmac mRGGH City.

Please be aware that 2010 Anthracite is a little lighter than other seasons IMO. I had a 2011 Anthracite PT at one time and it was darker than this 2010 Work.

[​IMG]

4. Thank you - I'll def take a look at the Grey Club (and hopefully join soon :graucho: )

5. Oh, perfect! That's really helpful, thank you!

Not that it makes my choice any easier, they both look beautiful.