Help me decide...Amarante or Degrade BB Alma!

Aprilshack

LoVe LV
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
I am really torn between the two! Pros for the Amarante is that it is listed on Rebelle as good as new, no marks and possible no duties to pay as it is Germany to the UK and a saving of around £400 comapred to the Degrade on the LV site.

Cons for the Amarante is the risk of it being a fake or not quite as described, no box, no original receipt.

Degrade pros, love the colour & may be limited version of the Alma BB bag ( correct me if it is not!). My first totally new bag & not fake, obviously.

Degrade cons, the price difference between it & the Amarante, i have only seen the stock photo on the LV site as i can't seem to find any irl phots anywhere so it may not look as nice irl. Also how do Lv pack the bags for shipping as i have heard they can come dented? I don't have an LV store near me to check the bags out.

Ok, what should i go for?!

I saw degrade in Amsterdam PC shop, and it is gorgeous! It is so versatile: for day an night and for all seasons. I wantend amarante, but when I tried it in January for my birthday it didn't make me happy. Then I tried the cherry red and fall in love. If there was degrade available then, I would have bought it. It has a bit of magenta, amarante and some pink/rosé. It is really special.

I saw degrade in Amsterdam PC shop, and it is gorgeous! It is so versatile: for day an night and for all seasons. I wantend amarante, but when I tried it in January for my birthday it didn't make me happy. Then I tried the cherry red and fall in love. If there was degrade available then, I would have bought it. It has a bit of magenta, amarante and some pink/rosé. It is really special.

Does it have that shimmer in it? I have a magenta vernis key pouch and that has shimmer in it.

I saw the degrade in the store in Paris last month and it immediately caught my eye! It is really different and absolutely gorgeous. In my opinion the picture on the site doesn't do it justice at all.

The only thing is it may be a little harder to put an outfit together with this bag rather than with the amarante.

I say go with the one that makes your heart sing :smile:

I saw the degrade in the store in Paris last month and it immediately caught my eye! It is really different and absolutely gorgeous. In my opinion the picture on the site doesn't do it justice at all.

The only thing is it may be a little harder to put an outfit together with this bag rather than with the amarante.

I say go with the one that makes your heart sing :smile:

I'm a jeans and tshirt/converse sort of girl, if anything it would smarten me up. Never was into heels, skirts & dresses!

Ah! Well that's one less thing to think about then :smile:
Have you made a decision?

Lol! Nope. I'm thinking what I could do with £400 price difference between it and the amarante! I would need a four key holder so things wouldn't get scratched, a new cosmetic case... I really can't make up my mind! The Degrade is so nice...could really do with seeing more pics,especially in daylight.