Help me decide 5 bags or 1 Chanel????

The bags that you bought are all nice.. however there really is nothing like a Chanel. It is in a league and class of it's own. If anything I'd keep the givenchy nightingale. that's a nice bag return everything else and get the Chanel..

Like most of the other posters, I'd do the Chanel. But then you're in the Chanel forum... ;) Also, let's see pics of your new purchases so we can really see what you're giving up for a Chanel. Also, which Chanel would you get?

I would choose Chanel. Because once I got into Chanel, I never used my other bags any more at all. I sold my Louis, Guccis, Pradas, & a Marc Jacobs because they just started to sit in my closet. I think that if you go to the store & try the Chanel on, if you love love it, then I'd get it. If you love love it, I don't think that you will regret your choice. You will happily grab your Chanel & use it everyday if you truly love it. One Chanel is worth it :smile:

Do you really love all 5 bags you bought, or did you just get them b/c they were on sale or it was an impulse buy? It really isn't worth keeping things you don't love no matter how good a deal they are b/c you probably won't end up using them that much. Maybe you can just keep 2-3 of the bags (if you love them) and then save for the Chanel if that's what you want.

I personally would rather have 1 incredible bag that I just adore using, than five bags that I am not quite so sure of ;) but make sure you go and try out the Maxi first lol.
You do not want to take all your others back and then decide the Maxi is not for you!