Help me decide - 20B Blue or Beige Clair

Sam8572

Aug 21, 2011
Hi all!
I just got the pretty grey/blue small classic flap from 20B. I have been waiting for the perfect blue but now super confused if I should exchange it for beige clair instead? My only other chanel is a classic black flap.
Blue is super unique and adds a pop, whereas the beige clair is a classic. I've never been into the beige but now wondering if I should invest in a classic instead? The only thing potentially throwing me off is the silver hardware on the blue...I'm a gold hardware girl!

IMG_8050.jpg

Hi all!
I just got the pretty grey/blue small classic flap from 20B. I have been waiting for the perfect blue but now super confused if I should exchange it for beige clair instead? My only other chanel is a classic black flap.
Blue is super unique and adds a pop, whereas the beige clair is a classic. I've never been into the beige but now wondering if I should invest in a classic instead? The only thing potentially throwing me off is the silver hardware on the blue...I'm a gold hardware girl!

View attachment 4936024
I'd say hold off for a blue with gold hardware since that is what you would love more! I'm sure Chanel will continue to release different hues of blue and the perfect one will come along :smile:
as for the beige - only get it if you truly LOVE it and see yourself wearing it for years to come. I hope that helps.

Reactions: BrownBuggy
What a beautiful bag!

You've mentioned you have never been into beige, so consider which color works better with your style and wardrobe. Dont get what "you think you should", but what you love and will use! Plus you already have a classic black one.

I love that blue shade! I find it more unique. In my opinion, that shade of blue is cool toned, so silver hardware suits way better than gold

Hope it helps! :heart:

Reactions: rieestyle
I love this shade of blue! I think the silver hardware suits it really well. I’m into gold jewelry too but I have no problem wearing silver chains usually since I love mixing metals, but if that’s a problem then I think you should wait for another shade of blue with GHW.

I wouldn’t get the beige since you’ve never been a fan.

I think it comes down to how many times will you wear and how many outfits can you wear it with. I think beige and gold is safe and versatile because it goes with literally anything, but if you have a lot of beige or atleast a few of them, maybe going for a more exotic colour would be better.