Help Me Chose...

Jul 23, 2006
For sure the Optic Signature Hobo. I personally do not like the other one you have posted. I was thinking about getting the Optic Signature Satchel in black.

If this is your first Coach, I think you should get the black optic hobo. It's a neutral color and will go with anything. I have last year's version and it's great.

I'm not too fond of the red trim on the patchwork hobo, but that's just me. Unless you have alot of red clothing for the fall season, go for the black one instead.

I agree w/ everyone else the optic hobo. I really love the turnlock, if nothing I really like comes out anytime soon on coachs website, I think I'm going to get the black optic hobo. I don't have any black bags so this would be perfect for Fall.

Here I am the oddball! :nuts:
I prefer the Soho Signature Patchwork Hobo. :P
The black optic just doesnt appeal to me.
I am a real sucker for the Hobo shape.... maybe because I dont own any bags in this style. :shrugs:

I'm not a huge fan of either. I just don't like patchwork and the I find the signature optic in black a little too intense for me. Regardless, I would go to the store and see them in person and just fall in love with one. That's what happened to me and my signature optic tote in yellow. I saw it and knew it needed to come home with me. Enjoy the first purchase, but be wary, because you'll want to make the second purchare right away. :smile: