Help me chose a tie

Which tie should I get?

• Damier Classique

• Monogram Party

• Monogram Illusion

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chicago206

Jul 12, 2010
Was invited to a conference to give a talk on my data so celebrating a bit and want to get a new tie. I've narrowed it down to three, just need help choosing the right one;) Thinking dark grey suit, black shirt and blue/navy tie.

Attachments

• Damier Classique3.jpg
    Damier Classique3.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 193
  • Monogram Party3.jpg
    Monogram Party3.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 165
  • Monogram Illusion3.jpg
    Monogram Illusion3.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 173
Thanks all. The store didn't have the 3rd, monogram illusion (and I now realize it is sold out online so likely from last season), so I went with the 1st! Pair it with a navy shirt and grey suit, brings it nicely together; also looks good with a white shirt and navy suit (sorry about the dog hair on the mirror, it's impossible to avoid it).

The geek and DIY in me feels like I can use the box while traveling, I haven't been all that excited to shell out close to 1k for a tie case. I just added a sticky magnetic strip to the end of the inner box, and another strip on the inside of the outer box and voila! keeps it shut wile traveling and holds 3 ties. This has probably been discovered and described before but I'm excited about it :smile:

Attachments

• DamierTie1.jpg
    DamierTie1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 161
  • DamierTie2.jpg
    DamierTie2.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 157
  • DamierTie4.jpg
    DamierTie4.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 84
Thanks all. The store didn't have the 3rd, monogram illusion (and I now realize it is sold out online so likely from last season), so I went with the 1st! Pair it with a navy shirt and grey suit, brings it nicely together; also looks good with a white shirt and navy suit (sorry about the dog hair on the mirror, it's impossible to avoid it).

The geek and DIY in me feels like I can use the box while traveling, I haven't been all that excited to shell out close to 1k for a tie case. I just added a sticky magnetic strip to the end of the inner box, and another strip on the inside of the outer box and voila! keeps it shut wile traveling and holds 3 ties. This has probably been discovered and described before but I'm excited about it :smile:
Looks great! Knock them dead at the conference!