Help me choosing my first Celine

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

This is a first time for me. I am a guy who felt in love for Celine bags a few weeks ago and now I want mine. :P

I live near Paris and today I went to the Celine store, rue Montaigne. I tried many bags, but I really liked the Nano because of its small format and also the fact you can have the color you desire.

I hesitate between dune, souris and black leather.

What color do you suggest ?

Thank you for your advice !

2. I take some photos :

In the order : dune, souris and black

I can say I have a preference for "Souris" color :P

Attached Files:

3. Another photo in the same shop, my dream bag. Leather is simply amazing. I could sleep on it :hbeat: :

Attached Files:

4. I have a nano bi color in black and white and I love it. For its little size it fits a lot! I love it for grab and go!

5. I do like the Souris color alot. It's unusual and is a great neutral.

6. I think it's the perfect in between. Not too light but not black [emoji5]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice