Help me choosing a bag: black or blue?

Black or Blue?

• Total voters

lovepp

Apr 18, 2015
I want to get a Chanel small Business Affinity but can't decide on the color. Should I get the black or blue?

I am attaching the blue bag here so you have an idea of what shade of blue this is.

I have to say I am inclined toward the blue but I am also afraid that this shade of blue is hard to match outfits. What do you think? Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks~~~

IMG_9281.JPG

I have a boy and a cf in similar blue/navy shades and I personally love the color! To me it is pretty versatile and goes well with most of my clothes (black/white/and most neural colors) and it adds a pop of color to my outfit if I don't want to carry something black. If you don't have a black bag I would say go for the black one (I have a black BA as well and love it), black is always the classic!
IMG_4379.jpgIMG_7451.jpg

Agree with Itrar above ^! IMO, blue goes perfectly with black, white, gray, taupe, and, if you are sartorial, brown. . . I think if you are asking whether black or something else, then chances are you love the something else :smile: JMO!

That blue is gorgeous! Black is always my go to but I do love a pop of color. I would honestly go with the black if it was for an everyday bag but if you truly love the blue you may regret it if you pass it up

I have a boy and a cf in similar blue/navy shades and I personally love the color! To me it is pretty versatile and goes well with most of my clothes (black/white/and most neural colors) and it adds a pop of color to my outfit if I don't want to carry something black. If you don't have a black bag I would say go for the black one (I have a black BA as well and love it), black is always the classic!
View attachment 4816140View attachment 4816141
That bag makes the jeans look classy I know I love the blue, but I have a lot of black already

No, I don't. This will be my first Business Affinity.
Well, black is classic, and generally a wardrobe staple (at least for me), so if I were making this choice for myself, I would go with black first. But I think it all comes down to what you love more. If you really love the blue, if it makes your heart skip a beat, then I would say go for that one. Perhaps you could get a black bag later. And I agree with others that the blue goes with plenty of colors and is quite versatile. Good luck with your decision!

Last edited:
View attachment 4816140View attachment 4816141
Wow! Which season was your blue classic flap? It looks so gorgeous! :loveeyes:

Do you already have a black bag? If so, I would go with the blue.
I think it depends on your wardrobe and if you already have a black bag. Do you wear a lot of neutral colors? Blue can go with well and add a pop of color to your look. If you don’t wear neutrals color and don’t have a black bag, then get the black because it matches with everything lol.

I find blue still neutral enough to match with most outfits, especially denim, so if that's your only concern and you like the blue more anyway you can go for blue! But if you have more doubts other than that then black is always a safe choice :smile: go with what your heart wants! You'll end up using it much more :smile: