help me choose!

I would assume you cannot keep all three?? They are beautiful! Tough choice for sure. If someone told me I could keep just one I think it would be the gray SDJ. The only reason I would not keep the Ant is the color, it would be difficult to take care of. Good luck!

They're all beautiful!
I would go for the SDJ in the grey if you already have a staple black bag or something similar in black. If not then go for the SDJ in black. The antigona is lovely but because of the colour you may be limited in styling options and its appearance as it ages.

LOVE the black SDJ though :loveeyes: Good luck!

The grey SDJ, the black is lovely but I prefer the grey as an alternation, can be matched with more and can be used as both a summer and winter bag. Looooove the givenchy Antigona but that colour may not be practical. It may be especially prone to colour transfer. X

The grey SDJ, the black is lovely but I prefer the grey as an alternation, can be matched with more and can be used as both a summer and winter bag. Looooove the givenchy Antigona but that colour may not be practical. It may be especially prone to colour transfer. X

....my sentiments exactly

Grey or black SDJ. I've just bought the grey today (already own several black bags) and it's a lovely, neutral alternative to black. The mini Ant is cute but as others have said, the colour could be a nightmare to maintain.