Help me choose!

kirsten21

Jul 22, 2013
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to decide what my next purchase will be. I'm debating between a small or mini antigona or a celine nano. I'm in love with all three!
For reference, I already have a dune celine mini, black celine micro and a celine trapeze so this would be my first givenchy purchase. I'm 5'3 so I'm not sure if the mini or small would be better for me.. I remember seeing the mini antigona when I went to LA and thinking that it was too small for me and that if I ever got the antigona, it would be the small. But now as I look thru pictures I'm finding it to be cute as a cross body! But At the same time the celine nano is too cute too for a cross body. Help! Haha

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to decide what my next purchase will be. I'm debating between a small or mini antigona or a celine nano. I'm in love with all three!
For reference, I already have a dune celine mini, black celine micro and a celine trapeze so this would be my first givenchy purchase. I'm 5'3 so I'm not sure if the mini or small would be better for me.. I remember seeing the mini antigona when I went to LA and thinking that it was too small for me and that if I ever got the antigona, it would be the small. But now as I look thru pictures I'm finding it to be cute as a cross body! But At the same time the celine nano is too cute too for a cross body. Help! Haha
Since you don't have givenchy yet, why don't you try the small antigona.It's on my wishlist too.goodluck!

Sorry this is extremely late, haha. But I went through almost the same dilemma as you did. Mine was either the Celine Nano or the Givenchy Micro Nightingale though, instead of the Mini Antigona. I love both of the bags I was choosing between, so whichever one I got would make me very happy 😊 I ended up with the Givenchy Micro Nightingale because it all boiled down to which one was easier to get hands on. I still do love the Celine Nano and I still want to own one in the future, but I'm extremely happy with the Nightingale. No regrets 😍💖

Instagram - taliza96