Help me choose!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok ladies I'm rounding out me anniversary shopping list and I can't choose. I've already chosen a speedy 30 de, mono shawl in cassis, gm cosmetic pouch in mono and a verni key holder in lilas. For my last option I can either get another speedy in da AND another mono shawl in rose clair, the Louise epi clutch in rose Clair OR the large Gucci soho in cream leather. I have 2 other speedys but they are limited edition and not everyday bags, I also don't have a light color bag which is why I'm throwing in the da speedy. I don't have a pink bag I love the pastel color of the Louise very spring but I do have a chanel woc soooo. I have Gucci bag already and I'm not a huge fan of most of their things but do really like the style of the soho. Gah I can't decide!! Help me?

2. Speedy DA and mono shawl in rose clair :love:

3. +1 or change the DE to a speedy B rather than two shawls

4. +2 :smile:

5. A speedy B is a good idea!