Help me choose!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello there again,

I'm in a dilemma between two RM's of the same color. My problem is I don't know which style to choose. They are both beautiful, but I'd like to ask your opinion on the matter. Which is a better style that suits the hot red color/ gunmetal more? The mini 5 zip or mini mac?

Thank you in advanced for your opinions! :biggrin:

2. i personally prefer 5-Zip to MAC. so my vote is for the mini 5-Zip. :smile:

3. Thanks dear, yeah I'm actually leaning toward the mini zip in this color because the gunmetal is more in contrast than in the mini mac :biggrin:

4. I would go for the 5-zip.. don´t really know why, but I love that combo better.

5. I'm thinking the same thing too :lol:

6. I vote for mini 5 zip! It somehow looks better

7. Thank you everyone for the help! I ended up getting the 5 mini zip! It does look so much better! Love it and appreciate your help! :smile:

8. :tup:

9. I prefer the look of the mini 5-zip as well. Great choice!

10. Great choice! Love this color/hardware combo in the five zip. :smile:

11. For some reason I like the top one... I like the zippers look. A friend of mine just purchased this in the neon yellow. I like them.

12. I just ordered the hot red cupid! Excited to see the color in person as there appears to be some variability in the tones I see depending on the computer I use!

13. I personally prefer the Mini 5-zip in general without considering the colours or what, so I would definitely vote for that either way. Seeing your beautiful colour choice though, the Mini 5-zip is definitely my choice.

14. You MUST do a reveal when you get your new bag! ;)

15. 5 zip