Help me choose!!!

215LVgirl

Mar 3, 2012
It's my birthday on 1/26... I need help choosing u guys never have never failed me :smile: so let's see
Brea in
black epi
Vernis ( the new powder color)
Evora Damier azur. Thanks guys

215LVgirl said:
It's my birthday on 1/26... I need help choosing u guys never have never failed me :smile: so let's see
Brea in
black epi
Vernis ( the new powder color)
Evora Damier azur. Thanks guys

Saw it in the rose idein fell in love with it!! My vote is for vernis in the rose idein x

I like Evora in Azur, but you will probably go better with Brea in vernis. The contrast Azur/patina is not the nicest and I am not a fan of epi. Good Luck!

LVlvoe_bug said:
^ agree!
I love my alma bb in amarante and it is my second vernis piece....If you don't want the indien you can go for the rose velour which is the lighter pink/rose color....
Great b-day present!

The color Is the light pink rose velour I love that color it reminds me of a beige with a hint of pink

Chanbal said:
I like Evora in Azur, but you will probably go better with Brea in vernis. The contrast Azur/patina is not the nicest and I am not a fan of epi. Good Luck!

I'm not a big fan of epi either but I kinda wanted a black bag for everyday I would rather the azur trim then the de trim it wears better de seems plasticky to me like it will crack

Brea in Epi but I'm am epi lover.. I think the vernis looks great before the patina (old Roxbury blvds, especially pearle look terrible).

I'm biased because I have the epi electric brea mm and it is stunning. It's a black bag that is anything but basic. And I have a serious addition to black patent leather shoes. She's the queen of the shoes.

Attachments

• image-955625372.jpg
    image-955625372.jpg
    483 KB · Views: 83