Help me choose!!!

215LVgirl

Mar 3, 2012
Delaware
It's my birthday on 1/26... I need help choosing u guys never have never failed me :smile: so let's see
Brea in
black epi
Vernis ( the new powder color)
Evora Damier azur. Thanks guys

bellarose100

Aug 6, 2010
Australia
215LVgirl said:
It's my birthday on 1/26... I need help choosing u guys never have never failed me :smile: so let's see
Brea in
black epi
Vernis ( the new powder color)
Evora Damier azur. Thanks guys
Saw it in the rose idein fell in love with it!! My vote is for vernis in the rose idein x

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Saw it in the rose idein fell in love with it!! My vote is for vernis in the rose idein x
^ agree!
I love my alma bb in amarante and it is my second vernis piece....If you don't want the indien you can go for the rose velour which is the lighter pink/rose color....
Great b-day present!

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World
I like Evora in Azur, but you will probably go better with Brea in vernis. The contrast Azur/patina is not the nicest and I am not a fan of epi. Good Luck!

215LVgirl

Mar 3, 2012
Delaware
LVlvoe_bug said:
^ agree!
I love my alma bb in amarante and it is my second vernis piece....If you don't want the indien you can go for the rose velour which is the lighter pink/rose color....
Great b-day present!
The color Is the light pink rose velour I love that color it reminds me of a beige with a hint of pink

215LVgirl

Mar 3, 2012
Delaware
Chanbal said:
I like Evora in Azur, but you will probably go better with Brea in vernis. The contrast Azur/patina is not the nicest and I am not a fan of epi. Good Luck!
I'm not a big fan of epi either but I kinda wanted a black bag for everyday I would rather the azur trim then the de trim it wears better de seems plasticky to me like it will crack

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Brea in Epi but I'm am epi lover.. I think the vernis looks great before the patina (old Roxbury blvds, especially pearle look terrible).

I'm biased because I have the epi electric brea mm and it is stunning. It's a black bag that is anything but basic. And I have a serious addition to black patent leather shoes. She's the queen of the shoes.

Attachments