Help me choose!

AutumnJade

Aug 30, 2008
I know many of you are familiar with the concept of selling a bag before you buy one, but how do you choose which one to sell? I thought I would go through my collection and try to limit it to one bag per color but I need help with a few. Which bag would you keep or sell and why?

Attachments

• image-1802556260.jpg
    image-1802556260.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 226
AutumnJade said:
I know many of you are familiar with the concept of selling a bag before you buy one, but how do you choose which one to sell? I thought I would go through my collection and try to limit it to one bag per color but I need help with a few. Which bag would you keep or sell and why?

Does the one on the right have silver hardware?

I love the red bucket bag. I would never part with that. I also love the purple ergo kisslock. I do think you could get a lot for that one if you sell it though. I like the brown Julianne better than the other brown (Soho?) I like all your pink and purple bags. I've never been a fan of the MK Hamilton, but I know there is a lot of love for that style.

If they were mine, I would sell the signature satchel, the brown Soho, and the two non-Coach. If I still needed to sell more, I would consider the glam. It is really cute, but personally, I don't need another bag this size.

I love the Julianne, so I would not let either of those go. I also love the red bucket bag - the shape and the shade of red is perfect.
If you are not really in love with the Juliannes (although IMO that brown is the perfect shade of brown) then those would be good to sell because they still seem to sell at a strong pricepoint on ebay.
I have four Juliannes (brown siggy, your brown, your magenta, and teal). The longer I have them the more gorgeous they get - they really break in beautifully...