Help Me Choose!

Which makes a better first impression?

• Logan Satchel in Burgundy

• Cooper tote in coffee

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ballet_flats

Aug 27, 2009
Hello Bagistas,
I'm graduating college soon and I need THE perfect bag for making a good impression at job interviews. Not too conservative, yet not too trendy and exuding high quality, I feel that both the Logan and the Cooper meet my criteria..but I can't decide! Especially with the sample sale approaching, I hope to score one of the two! Please, HELP ME CHOOSE!
Botkier_1-27-26.jpg
coopertote.jpg

I just received the logan in navy today and it is the most stunning bag with the most incredible leather - I agree with heehaw - this is a gorgeous, classic style~! If burgandy had silver h/w I would get another one - it is that incredible! Go for it!

I voted for Logan in Burgundy because I love the leather and the color. I ordered it also but have not received it yet, but I'm so sure I won't be disappointed.

Depends on your line of work( I am an attorney so I vote Cooper so streamlined) However if you have a less conservative job the logan). I love the Logan but it would be a weekend fun bag for me as tassles are too much for work.

I unexpectedly loved the cooper tote. The leather was out of this world and I felt very grown up and businesslike in it. Still contemplating the cognac one. I think it would make a better first impression on interviews personally depending on your field.

im probably going to further complicate your decision but what about a bianca? super cute, very classic shape, functional w/ lots of pockets, the handle drop seems comfortable for arm and shoulder .. total package!