Help me choose!!

Swedie

Us bound
Dec 9, 2005
Okay, so I can't really afford any expensive bags right now (damn multiple plane tickets and wedding :suspiciou ), but I can afford ONE accessory :smile:
So I'm stuck on LV, so all these options are LV :love:

Okay, let's see what we've got:

I've been set on this MC agenda for a while! I love it, it's so pretty and I feel like I could get good use out of it. I carry my agenda everywhere and this one also has 3 credit card slots so it could double as a wallet:
p10519535_ph_hero.jpg

Second choice, I love the Epi line. This is a little more expensive, but maybe it would be a better bet. The Porte Tresor international:
p10295703_ph_hero.jpg

Or perhaps in the classic monogram?? :
p10203223_ph_hero.jpg

But with this I could get a bag instead.. Like a pochette:
p10022588_ph_hero.jpg

p10260391_ph_hero.jpg

Or maybe a mini sac:
p10382911_ph_hero.jpg

My funds are limited right now (until I get a real job :wacko: ), so this is basicly what I can afford for now..

What would you choose?? THANKS ladies, I heart you all!

divina_lucilla said:
i love the epi pochette!!
i would go on that, but if you need a wallet, get the epi one!
i'm not a fan of the mongrammed stuff

Thanks for your input! :love: I do love the epi pochette.. it's just HARD to choose. I love the agenda because it's so colorful, it just makes me feel all happy inside.. Oooh, but maybe the epi pochette or wallet in mandarin or red :biggrin:

Damnit, all these choices :Push:

Swedie said:
Thanks for your input! :love: I do love the epi pochette.. it's just HARD to choose. I love the agenda because it's so colorful, it just makes me feel all happy inside.. Oooh, but maybe the epi pochette or wallet in mandarin or red :biggrin:

Damnit, all these choices :Push:

but you have to ask yourself 'do i really need an agenda?'

Epi pochette!

I love mine, epi is the most durable IMO. I use mine as either a small purse or I put it in one of my bigger bags to keep organized. I'd get the mandarin! I don't care for the myrtille blue IRL.

jag, I love it too! Btw, where are you from? jag means "me" in swedish :P

Divina, oh I need one for sure! I am LOST without my agenda, I'm like a chicken with my head cut off.. :huh: But there's an epi agenda too..

p10148674_ph_althero_New_Red.jpg

Blushing baby: I just feel like it's SO small?? What can you fit in there??

Supersaucy, I love the Suhali pieces as well, but they're like twice the price almost :sad2:

Cristina said:
I like the Epi Porte Tresor International, very sophisticated :biggrin:

I like it too.. But I just can't help love the MC agenda.. this is hard.. I wish my parents would give me some of their money and understand that a girl doesn't just need practical things :P My mom almost had a heart attack when she saw my Speedy, she spends her money on practical tings :P

swedie ask yourself what you REALLy need and if it is truly a good thing to spend so much money on a agenda.
i got the epi agenda for a birthday gift, and i never use it....my agenda is always tossed everywhere, and i prefere not to use the epi.
but that's me, for you, it might be different!