Help me Choose!

Lulafleur

Nov 9, 2013
Hi! I have got one Cartier cuff in YG and now I’m in doubt it I should buy a plain live bracelet in YG or in RG? I will. It be able to try it on IRL, so hard to only see the pictures. What’s your opinion is the RG as classic? Not very red/copper? Also is there any major difference to think about regarding the new/old screw system? Many thanks!

I personally prefer the bangle over the cuff. I’ve been wearing my classic yg bangle for about 3 years now and no issues. The screws do occasionally need to be tightened, though I don’t know much about the old and new system. I got mine in feb 2018.

Cartier rose gold is super subtle and beautiful. I have a thin love in that color. If that’s what you prefer over the yg, I’d go for it. They’re both beautiful. I think people usually choose the one that looks best with their skin tone.

Hi! Thank u so much for your reply! I’m blonde and quite pale (in winter at least) is there a major difference if I would only wear the RG one? Or would it be looking like YG? Thanks again! Kindest regards Kristin

Hi! Thank u so much for your reply! I’m blonde and quite pale (in winter at least) is there a major difference if I would only wear the RG one? Or would it be looking like YG? Thanks again! Kindest regards Kristin

It’s hard to tell just on description but you can definitely wear rose gold alone. I don’t know that rose gold would look yellow though, except maybe from a distance. If the yellow gold look is what you’re going for then I’d just go with yellow gold. It’s a classic. The only way to really know best is to try them :smile:

I can definitely see the difference between my yg and rg bracelets, although they are side by side.